1. How do I fix my brother printer not printing black?
If you are using a brother printer and your Brother printer not printing black then there are some basic things that you can use to start
1. First of all, you have to turn off your computer and remove the power plug from the source and disconnect the USB from the system and reconnect again.
2. Print a “Print Test Page” or a “Quality Diagnostic Report”.
3. You can see the print option on your printer's display screen.
4. The last thing that you can try to check is checking out the ink level of your printer. to do so you have to double click on the ink volume option that is available on your printer cartridge.
For any type of printer setup you can connect to us we have an expert team who can fix all your issues in just one conversation.