Creative Collaboration for 21st Century Leaders - Online Course
Time & Location
About the Event
People working together powers change. The Creative Collaboration for 21st Century Leaders Course is a hands-on exploration of how to build stronger and more innovative teams by deepening group identity and trust, fostering mutual support and appreciation, developing a shared vision and creating opportunities for collective risk-taking, problem solving and design.
The course will run for 8 sessions (2 hours per session) with assignments in between as well as access to virtual office hours to get support from the trainers as needed. All participants will receive a digital handbook that includes instructions on how to replicate activities from the course in-person as well as in a virtual setting.
Participants must also fill out this registration form to reserve their space.
Participants will learn how to:
• Build inclusion for diverse identities and perspectives
• Foster a culture of mutual support and appreciation
• Create opportunities for shared risk-taking
• Improve teamwork and collaborative leadership skills
• Engage in creative problem solving and conflict-resolution
• Develop practices for group participation, innovation and play
PRICING AND REQUIREMENTS
• Each course costs $250 per participant.
• The training will have a maximum of 20 participants to ensure a participatory learning environment.
• Participants must complete all assignments and be present for at least 7 of the 8 sessions in order to receive a certificate of completion.
• Assignments include the use of paper, markers/coloured pencils.
• Participants must have reliable internet with enough speed to support video zoom calls.
• We recommend that participants use a computer for the training.
For more information about the training please contact Veronica Thamaini at email@example.com.