In addition to our Creative Leadership Course Series, Creative Action Institute delivers a wide spectrum of consulting services to enhance and amplify team effectiveness and collaboration.
We provide guidance and mentorship to:
- Evaluate and facilitate the ongoing development of creative capacity
- Develop new ways to meet specific behavior change objectives
- Integrate creative strategies into curriculum, campaigns and programs
Custom Design & Facilitation
We provide in depth custom evaluation to assess current creative capacity and provide insight and strategies to unleash and strengthen the vibrant and powerful resource of creativity often lying dormant within organizations. In addition, we help teams analyze existing systems and strategies and offer recommendations and road maps to integrate creative strategies for stronger outcomes. Our course facilitators engage in assessment, preparation and co-design with our partners to facilitate innovative trainings, events, conferences or staff retreats.
We work closely with our partners to provide:
- Organizational needs assessments
- Custom designed capacity building
- Creative facilitation services
Contact Education & Training Director Aryeh Shell to put your plan into action!
Examples of custom offerings
Staff Retreats and Trainings
Custom design retreats based on organizational objectives to support teambuilding, strategic planning, visioning, organizational values, impact assessment, staff work plans, and skill-building
CAI has designed retreats for:
- Communities United Against Violence (CUAV)
- Foundation for Sustainable Development
- Southern Environmental Association
Conference Design and Facilitation
Innovative techniques for collective dialogue, analysis and skill-building.
CAI has led conferences for:
- Opportunity Collaboration
Town Hall Meeting
- International Funders for Indigenous Peoples (IFIP)
Collaborative Arts Project
- PLAN International - Global Women in Management
- International Development Exchange (IDEX) Academy
- Duquesne Education Leadership Symposium
- Massachusetts Association for Community Development Corporations (MACDC) Convention
- Rotary International Peace Conference