CAI has reached our Summer Appeal goal of $8,000!
We're grateful for the response to our call to action for girls and women in Guatemala.
In Guatemala, only 1 in 3 women have access to family planning services.
Local organizations are working hard to change this, and with your support of our Summer Appeal, CAI will be able to provide the next level of creative leadership training and social action support for social leaders and the rural young women they serve to help - thank you!
Young women leaders are applying their knowledge in the field with immediate benefits:
- A creative and inclusive shift in recruitment, education and organizing strategies.
- An integration of dialogue, arts and cultural-based approaches to engage new members.
- The breaking through of convention and drawing out of the unique strengths of each member.
- The analysis of gender inequality root causes.
- The development of strategic outreach campaigns through radio dramas, compelling visuals and community workshops.
"Anytime that I'm at a loss as to how to best present my work, the [CAI] handbook guides me in best practices."
- Let Girls Lead Member